Vision and Mission
- To become a leading education and training dedicated business group, with a distinctive reputation for providing students with practical learning experience – especially through co-operative education, and underpinned by engagement with local, regional, national, and international employers and partners.
- To be an international education group of educational excellence and preferred organization of quality education.
- Learning centres under the umbrella of Pine Academy Group to be recognized as centres of quality and distinction.
- To be the market leader in terms of producing capable and good quality graduates.
- To be known as a student-centered education group where students have a close working relationship with their lecturers and other staff.
- To attract and retain the best line of staff (teaching and non-teaching)
- To be involved in community based activities.
- To improve and maintain a good system of administration.
- To provide quality education of choice and valuable experience for the all-round development of competent, creative, intellectually critical individuals
- To provide our students with learning experiences that will enrich them for life
- To train entrepreneurs and market leaders