Stamford Raffles College
Stamford Raffles College was originally established in 1950. It is one of the oldest institutions in Singapore and has graduated more than 200,000 students till date. The College offers professional programmes at various levels ranging from Certificate courses to postgraduate level from conventional classes to online and distance learning education.
In 2016, the Management decided to relocate the College to an English speaking country. Thus, Stamford Raffles College is now relocated to Perth, Western Australia.
Stamford Raffles College, since its establishment, has believed that education should result in an active citizenry and practical employability for all its students.
Now situated within the vibrant city limits of Western Australia, it offers a truly international education experience by delivery offshore campus learning by partner institutions in Asia, distance and online learning, as well as industrial workplace assessment for competency-based programmes.
Students from Asia and beyond have benefited from our partnership with universities and institutions in the United Kingdom, United States and Switzerland. Its commitment to quality and service to students have made it the college of choice for many students.
- Foundation Certificate in Higher Education (Level 3)
- Diploma in Business Management (Level 4)
- Higher Diploma in Business Management (Level 5)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies (Level 7)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 4)
- Diploma in Tourism Management (Level 4)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- Higher Diploma in Tourism Management (Level 5)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management (Level 6)
- Certificate in Western Cuisine (Professional Chef Training)
Please visit http://stamfordraffles.education for more information.